Search All Archived What's New Items
To improve the flow and communication at Auto Clearing Motor Speedway, the use of a RACEceiver is now a must. Auto Clearing Motor Speedway will not be selling any RACEceivers or accessories. In the past the club has spent money to maintain and replace damaged loaned out RACEceivers. The decision has been made to no longer sell them, replace them or maintain them at Auto Clearing Motor Speedway. As a driver, one must come prepared with their own working RACEceiver, headphones and extra batteries to every race. Please be aware that there will be no spares at Auto Clearing Motor Speedway, therefore if the driver does not come prepared with a working RACEceiver they will not be aloud to race, as RACEceivers are a piece of mandatory equipment.
RACEceivers can be purchased at Auto Clearing All Make & Performance Parts. Please contact Mike, (306) 665-1131, to ensure one is set aside for you!
Auto Clearing All Make & Performance Parts is located at 331 Circle Drive West in Saskatoon, SK.
Be sure to like Auto Clearing All Make & Performance Parts on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auto-Clearing-All-Make-Performance-Parts/192078997484716
Check out their website for all products to improve your 2013 racing season! http://www.racingparts.ca/index.html
We're going to be trying out a new class in 2011 -- Claimers!
Shawn Hill is heading the charge on the claimer class development. More information will be posted on this page as it becomes available.
1. Front wheel drive cars only, 6 cylinders only. NO all wheel drives
2. 2 post hoop minimum-door bar recommended
3. $600 claim rule, includes membership, must be raced at next scheduled race meet
4. NO modifications allowed
5. Car must remain stock!
6. Refused claims will result in car/owner/driver banishment
7. Modified cars will be fined $200. Car/driver/owner not allowed to compete until fine is paid and car passes inspection.
8. Window net MANDATORY!
9. Battery hold down
10. 1 inch wheel nuts on right front tire
11. Removal of all glass, plastics and white metal
12. Disarm air bag
13. Padded steering wheel
14. Minimum of fire retardant coveralls
15. 5 point safety harness
16. NO POINTS
17. Club retains the right to claim any car at any time
18. No Whining!
Any Questions, please contact Shawn Hill
or Gary Ejack @343-6231(anytime) or email - email@example.com
Showing articles 1 to 5. There are 7 articles that match your search.
|Next >||Last >>|