Archived What's New Articles
We're going to be trying out a new class in 2011 -- Claimers!
Shawn Hill is heading the charge on the claimer class development. More information will be posted on this page as it becomes available.
1. Front wheel drive cars only, 6 cylinders only. NO all wheel drives
2. 2 post hoop minimum-door bar recommended
3. $600 claim rule, includes membership, must be raced at next scheduled race meet
4. NO modifications allowed
5. Car must remain stock!
6. Refused claims will result in car/owner/driver banishment
7. Modified cars will be fined $200. Car/driver/owner not allowed to compete until fine is paid and car passes inspection.
8. Window net MANDATORY!
9. Battery hold down
10. 1 inch wheel nuts on right front tire
11. Removal of all glass, plastics and white metal
12. Disarm air bag
13. Padded steering wheel
14. Minimum of fire retardant coveralls
15. 5 point safety harness
16. NO POINTS
17. Club retains the right to claim any car at any time
18. No Whining!
Any Questions, please contact Shawn Hill
or Gary Ejack @343-6231(anytime) or email - email@example.com
Junior Ride Along
Attention Juniors: July 16th Ride Along
GREAT TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
The NASCAR Canadian Tire Series will return to Auto Clearing Motor Speedway on July 27th, 2011.
NCATS Tickets are no longer available online. but still available at Macs stores. See you at the races!
Purchase your ticket to this spectacular racing event and your $40 NCATS race ticket will also include admission to our race event on Tuesday, July 26, 2011. Tuesday night will feature the local race divisions at Auto Clearing Motor Speedway, including the Mini Stock Sport Compacts, Thunder Stocks, Street Stocks and Pro Trucks. Members of the Saskatchewan Roughriders will also be in attendance and signing autographs for our fans!
On Wednesday night, we present the 250 lap NASCAR Canadian Tire Series Velocity Prairie Thunder, sponsored by Bayer CropScience, and if that's not enough, a special 150 lap feature race of the Dakota Dunes Casino Super Late Model Championship Series will be held following the NASCAR race..
Click here for more information on the NCATS race at Auto Clearing Motor Speedway.
Showing articles 11 to 13. There are 13 articles that match your search.