To place an ad please email your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org. All approved ads will be posted for a period of 28 days. Please be wary of fraudulent replies to your postings asking for personal information or some contrived payment schemes.
WANTED: We are new to racing and are looking for a mini stock to put on the track this year or for next year, if anyone has one or knows where one is or that in process of being built please email me at email@example.com, will look at ones that run or not, just want to get started and involved in racing. Also looking for a hans or defender or any safety equipment that you may not need anymore. (posted July 24, 2014)
FOR SALE: #14 Super Late Model. If you want to get into SLM racing and be competitive right away, this is the car to do it with! The list of parts on the car are as follows:
1. 2002 pathfinder chassis c/w 2009 front clip and 2010 updates. Front end is slugged for complete adjustability. Clip has high cross member for more ground clearance
2. 604 crate engine c/w Stewart water pump and small harmonic balancer and gilmer pulleys
3. 2 speed Jericho transmission
4. Quartermaster 5.5" dual disc clutch.
5. Aluminum driveshaft
6. Richmond quick change rear end with triple track (re-built during 2013 season) Star lite hubs with drilled studs.
7. Coleman spindles - 2 on the car, 2 spares, and 2 extra lefts for alternate setup.
8. Advance racing suspension shocks 2 front and 2 rear. 1 front and one rear needs re- shafting. All shocks aluminum threaded bodies have base valve and are rebound adjustable and bumpstops. Two afco front shocks, and two complete sets (8) of qa1 steel shocks for soft spring setup.
9. Optima battery.
10. Ultra-Cool Brake fans.
11. Msd ignition and billet distributor
12. Wildwood billet brakes c/w thermolock pistons and performance friction pads and recirculators front.
13. Large Kirkey full containment seat
14. Fire suppression system
15. Appleton power rack and pinion c/w Appleton slotted bump steer adjusters
16. Oberg oil filter
17. Howe two into one exhaust (needs insulation and tail pipe) Dynatec crossover headers
18. Holley hp carburetor built by Ryan Brown - stage 3 for crate motor.
19. 16 wide five wheels
20. Helmet blower fan.
21. Superlite rear brakes
22. Chassis has foil insulation to reduce heat in the car.
23. Fuel cell with steel can
24. Aluminium radiator
25. Body need some work. But you can have all the pieces I have.
1. Richmond quick change centre section and side bells (needs gears and bearings)
2. Two aluminum spools
3. 4 sets of front springs and 2sets rear
4. Multiple sets of quick change gears. 4 for crate engine and multiple open engine gears
5. Wilwood super lite front brakes c/w recirculator crossover tubes
6. 4 spare wilwood hubs
7. 4 Bearing spacers
8. Rubber bushing 3rd link
9. Clutch master cylinder
10. Upper and lower control arms – 1 lefts 1 right, plus various length new ones
12. 2 stock distributors
13. Various rod ends.
For all of the above I am asking $15,500. I also have the necessary setup tools (scales, stagger gauge, etc.) that I will sell once the car is gone. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ph (306) 717-0383 (posted July 22, 2014)
FOR SALE: #89 Cascar with no motor. Frame built by houlette. The body is still a lumina but comes with a couple of spare panels. The motor is out due to a bent valve on final race before it got sheded. It will come with a spare set of wheels. I have plenty of tires but they are still 9 inch goodyears. I have no time or money to run it and I think someone else should enjoy it. I am looking for $5500.
We are also looking to sell the old #04 Thunder car, it is an 84 Chevrolet Caprice. There is no motor but the roll cage is in good shape and has a kirkey seat, guages and switch panel. $1000.
Also looking to sell the #859 Thunder car. It is a 76 caprice with a legal motor running driving put new belts in and go.$3750
The #79 thunder car is also for sale one season on the motor ready to go. $3250
I have lots of parts tires and rims if you need something give me a call I probably have it call at 1(306)280-7771. (posted July 10, 2014)
WANTED: Looking for a running or not, mini-stock to get ready for next season, please email me with what you have, we don't mind doing some work to them, don't want to spend a whole lot on one if possibe. Email email@example.com (posted July 10, 2014)
WANTED: Looking to buy a Thunderstock or Streetstock to use in the 2014 Enduro. Motor and transmission or not, any condition but only looking to spend around $1000. Please call Kade at 261-6730 (posted July 9, 2014)
FOR SALE: 17in kirkey aluminum seat with cover. $50 Cory 306 241 3171 (posted June 25, 2014)
WANTED: I am in need of a few people to volunteer to be on my pit crew. This is for the Mini Stock with the second seat. There will be no cost on your part, we just need to show the passenger a positive experience. Contact me by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org. We race this weekend June 21st. (posted June 17, 2014)
WANTED: In need of complete outfit so our son can start racing his mini-stock or his Dad can, email me with what you might have before we have to go by new.. email us at email@example.com (posted June 11, 2014)
2013 Forrest River Cargo Trailer (Patriot)
Black 8.5' x 24'
Floor (16" O/C) 3/8" plywood
Side Walls (16" O/C) White Gen Ply Walls
4 wheel electric brakes
Rust inhibiting chasis protection Z-Tech
Ameraguard Tonque & Rear Bumper
2000# tongue jack
102" wide body standard
ATP Top wrap and ATP front corners
Canadian Compliance Act - $8500 (offers considered) Please call (306) 681-4278 (posted June 2, 2014)
FOR SALE: Two Aero 15" 5 on 5 race wheels both are 4" backspace. $30 each. If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text (306)960-2779. Located in Prince Albert. (posted June 2, 2014)
FOR SALE: 1984 2 Door Olds Cutlass for sale. Would be a great car to turn into a Street Stock. Car is a complete car less transmission. Motor is there but don't know anything about it. Asking $700 OBO. Please Contact Brad Wrennick at 306-380-3539 (posted May 27, 2014)
WANTED: I am looking for a set of 600 gears to fit a ford 9inch housing with or without spool please text with what you have 306-873-0010 (posted May 27, 2014)
WANTED: Looking for a rolling Street Stock to build for this season or start of next season, also looking for a 16 ft car trailer to load our Mini Stock onto, our son is just startin into Mini Stock if anyone has outfits for racing they don't need any more....please email us at email@example.com. (posted May 26, 2014)
FOR SALE: Enduro parts:
1- 17”-19” alum racing seat
1- H pipe complete exhaust system off a metric street stock
24- G24 Goodyear race tires
8- 15” 5x4.75 race rims, assorted offsets
2- rear quarter panels for a monte carlo street stock
1- used alum race rad
10- bottles of water wetter
For more info text 1-306-222-0132 (posted May 20, 2014)
FOR SALE: 1 Defnder with case and all the hardware .. $400 obo. Also 1 pit cart custom built by Guyon racing. Lots of storage just add your toolbox. Please call, text or email Neil firstname.lastname@example.org or 306.715.5247 (posted May 5, 2014)
FOR SALE: Excellent 2013 CHAMPIONSHIP winning car! Very well maintained! Car is in great shape LOADED with:
Only a half season on fully rebuilt 1250 sealed motor, and 0 races on new head gasket.
Top end oiling kit
Remote oil filter
Dual pass oil cooler
GDM motor cooling fans
Red ignition box and coils
Digital gear indicator
Tach and oil temp guages
One-piece billet rear axles
Very nice car, must be seen to be appreciated! Needs a new home!
Located near Saskatoon SK, but can deal to deliver!
REDUCED! $9000 OBO
Email for more pictures.
email@example.com (posted May 5, 2014)
FOR SALE: Nissan 240 sx, 2400 cc engine, complete and race ready. $3000.00 obo contact 306-229-1080, 306-651-4851 (posted May 5, 2014)
WANTED: New Protruck team looking for a couple items before the season starts. Good used Hans and a couple sets of decent hoosiers on rims. Call or text 306-690-6238 (posted May 5, 2014)